I am Perfect
This morning I read a wonderful little blurb about a Peacock. It said "our beauty is multiplied when you spread your wings and show the world our stuff! Don't be afraid to be who you are...each peacock feather is flawed and imperfect but collectively they create something of great beauty. Your flaws are what make you perfect"
What an absolute awesome way to start the day, knowing my imperfections make me perfect. For to long I have stood in the shadows of others, lurking just behind them. For to long I have held my tongue, and given applause for a team effort when it Was 1 lone member or possibly a few that should really be boosted up. The fact is I love loving, I love living, I love interaction. My husband is the most supportive man I know, what a wonderful gift god gave me when he let me "score" on my husband in soccer back when we were 10 years old. Of course my husband tells me he let me he didn't want to challenge me and hurt me, lol. he has given me the ability to spread my wings, and doing this has allowed me to share my talents with others. To stand next to a person with no or little self esteem, and use my passion of hairdressing to create a side of them they didn't see before is awesome. To stand next to this person after a few minutes or a couple of hours in MY chair, and see a glimpse of confidance, a radiant smile, or just a thank you sediment is the most amazing feeling in the world.
My paycheck may not be the biggest, my car may not be the best, my bank account may be drained, and my life maybe filled with complexity...but I am not afraid of who I am, I am completely flawed and this makes me perfect. I know this and this allows me to share my imperfections with other PERFECT PEOPLE.
Live, Life, Loud
.....
No comments:
Post a Comment