Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Air hugs all around via me....

Times are good, times are bad, but no matter what time it is, you have the power within yourself to choose whether you will remain positive or let the negative devil sit on your shoulder.
My husband is an amazing man. I think this week I realized more than ever, it doesn't matter where we live, what material things I have, honestly as long as I have him everything will come out the way it comes out. I think all families go through financial restraints, or negative banter by others. I have come under both in a very short amount of time. The stress alone is hard to hide behind a smile, however SMILING is one of my greatest assets.i hear people complain about their jobs, and the little person inside of "Drea's world is saying to them, than do something about it". Yet month after month its the same thing. I love John Lennon for saying what he wants to be when he grows up is happy. Sometimes it's hard to be happy if you are under fire (financially, mentally, or otherwise). I have what I call my happy movies: Finding Nemo, The Itialian Job, Love Acutually, Up to name a few, I have my happy places: Starbucks, The Laberyinth, Running/Walking, Sitting side by side with my Bigs, just to name a few. I think we all need to find our happy moments, or places to reflect back on when times are tough.
I wish I could push a button on my head and it would roll a film of every happy thing that has occurred in my life. Many people are having a difficult time. This is the way of life, however it doesn't mean we have to let it control us, or drain us.
STAND UP, push your happy button and know "THIS TO SHALL PASS"!
Much love and prayers go to all my friends and family, and to those that need an air hug, it's being sent your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment