Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am Iluminati

The term Illuminati, is the plural of the Latin, Illuminatus, meaning "one who is illuminated." the Iluminate states "The most difficult decision in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder"! What a concept, walk away or try harder. What I have found to be true in life is I am a successful person. Not due to the money I make, the happiness I have, or the items in my possession, but because I simply try harder every day. To say "I will just walk away" is not reasonable. When you walk away and leave it in your past at some point it will reach up from behind and become your twisted new present. If you take the moment your in, give it your all, try harder with each moment you will know you'll never have to walk away. You gave 100% of the being that you are to become successful in that breathe. I think people who give there their all are the true "Iluminati" in life. I think most of the people I surround myself with are Part of my own order of the Iluminati, they are the ones that others come to for advice, direction, and a ear to listen. Their minds do not stop thinking, or rest, but instead create new obstacles to create new solutions. I don't know any single person in my direct circle of friends, or family that say I'm just gonna walk away. The people in my "Order of the Iluminate" are the ones that go above and beyond their best and have the highest goals, they take each moment and live it they are the ones that are illuminated!! ....and for this I thank them and I constantly challenge my own steps towards my next successful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment