I'm on the untouchable road...
There are no words to express the feelings going through me. I have been on an incredible weigh loss journey. I have lost 42lbs since Febuary of this year using Xyngulars incredible system.
I started walking and then jogging and then running. I ran my first 5K on May 16. My daughter ran with me, well actually she ran ahead but she was there. When I made it to the finish line my husband, son, youngest daughter, oldest daughter (who finished around 10-15minutes before me), and my mother in law. They had flowers and water for me, my brother called, I talked to my dad. It was emotional. The 5K was for "Gotta Kiss Cancer Goodbye". I ran for my dad that had kidney cancer and so many others affected by cancer. Later that day sitting at my sons baseball game my husband and his aunt chatted about his mom. Valarie is an amazing mother in law, she is a great mother and grandmother. Tears streamed down my face as I've been married to my husband for 15 year and never knew his mother is a cancer survivor. Having her at the finish line was wonderful but to find that out makes it a miracle. I think about how life would be different if she wasn't part of my life, my kids life, my husbands life... I truly do love this women.
I have come to a little plataue in my weightloss. I can't seem to lose but I'm not gaining. Xyngular has been great, I love Xyng and Core4 they have really gotten me to this point, but now what. I know the answer. We have a system called Ignite. It's gaurenteed that you will lose 5-15lbs in 8days. It re-ignites your body and helps get over the plataue. It gets you started in the right direction, it is what everyone should start with, it boosts your metabolism, it detoxes, it restores, it is what I need. It is more strict than what I've been used to, it's only eight days, but I feel like I can't commit.....which lead me to Insanity.
Insanity is an intense 60 day workout program. It tests you, it makes me cry. I feel like a failure because I can't do every single workout move. I try, I compromise using the sofa to stabilize myself, to do push ups, I use the wall to hold my balance. At the end of each workout my oldest daughter and I give each other high fives. She's doing it with me. I've only began this strenuous workout, but I'm doing it. Tears stream down my face, sweat drips off my body, my legs sweat, I don't think I've ever pushed myself like this before. People have already said "I couldn't do it' so good luck", knowing this makes me want to try harder. I have to admit i took day 4 off, I could barely bend over at work, my arms were trembling as I foiled highlights and cut layers into hair, holding my arms up...the pain! I will continue but i need to learn how far to push. After all Insanity is a workout for trained athletics, which I am only beginning to become. It's 60 days of pure muscle confusing insanity....I emailed the Beachbody company to tell them of my day after struggle, they of course suggested I buy whats called Power90. For my body, my untrained, unproportioned body. Beachbody felt this would allow me to push my self, without the strain from Insanity. They were awesome, they gave me a number to call, which I did and I loved that they suggest I work at intervals, I love that they said if I do Power90 than by Christmas I would be powering through Insanity....duh why didn't I all them first.i will continue with Insanity until Power90 comes in.... I can do ignite, I can commit to it now. If I can push myself through this pain I can do 8days to reignite my body. 8 days of pure nutrition commitment, yeah I can do this! drop weight, to get healthy. My daughter has almost given up a few times during the workout, but as the trainer says " dig deep" I can tell when she's done, my response is ..."Bean (my nickname for her) your doing awesome, I can't believe your doing that move." then I will see her literally dig deeper.
To see myself going through this transformation is awesome, however, to see my daughter by my side, being inspired by me is surreal. To know that through my own will I am teaching her health, I am teaching her how to push, to go that extra mile, I am influenceing her life, that my friend is is worth every pain dripping tear and sweat. I once saw a quote that said "I wear black when I run because it's like a funeral for my fat" well my friends I'm happy to say I am still wearing black but I've added a few fairs of color as my size dwindles down....
I am alive again. On the 27th of June I will help my husband coach our sons soccer team... I have taken the road that I've never scene before, the road I never thought I'd go down, the road that seemed untouchable. I've not only taken this road im now running down it...it's my path... My friends I hope you too find your path, and if your not sure which way to go, I will tell you just NEVER LOOK BACK, and you'll be heading in the right direction!
LIVE, LIFE, LOUD
No comments:
Post a Comment